Monday 23 November 2009

Research talks are done.


So today was presentation day, its been and gone. I don't think I have ever felt more stresssed over a project than I have throughout this one. There have been tears, moments were I had to just take a time out before I would end up melting my brass into a mess.I had to research someone who initially baffled me and daunted me a little...But now, we have come to the end, can it really be over?My presentation was....truthfully I don't know actually, words came out my mouth and the powerpoint went through the slides but other than that it's a slight blur to me. I felt extrememly nervous about this presentation so there is such a sigh of relief to have come to the end.it challenged me greatly and even though it also stressed me I wouldnt have had it any other way. I feel the memory box is just a first draft of something that may be firther developed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment