Tuesday 9 November 2010

Christmas Card Win!

The email:


'To create a design or image that will be printable on one side of an A5-sized card, (either portrait or landscape) to reflect 'the immense
cultural opportunities that lie ahead for Dundee' in the near future.


The designer of the card selected as the winner will receive £250 and copies of the printed card.

The card will be incorporated as the official Christmas Card for two MSPs and one MP representing the city in Scottish and UK parliaments and will be sent to around 800 organisations and individuals from their address books and may be similarly sent out by other sponsors. The costs of the card will be donated to charity.'



The Card:
'praised for its' cultural references, colour and particularly the humour of it.'




 

The winner: to my great surprise I have won,so I now have a little teeny weeny prize giving to go to on the 19th.






Christmas always manages to cheer me up and the penguins do looks sweet don't they?

3 comments:

  1. oh rosh i do love this. super well done. you are my only follower. still.. i enjoy ur page more than anyones.. =]
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the christmas cards....where can I purchase a bundle??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could sell some, but no such luck. But I will be coming to buy some of your new stuff.

    ReplyDelete